The 6500 series roll-up doors offer the best in security, flexibility, and appeal. Unique joint designs produce a flush curtain to achieve a seamless, clean appearance. End users and specifiers recognize the 6500 Series as state-of-the-art in design, fit, and finish, yet appreciate the simplicity and practicality that define the product.
- Model 6544 – clear anodized, extruded aluminum curtain and guides
- Model 6522 – painted steel curtain with clear anodized, extruded aluminum guides
- Model 6566 – stainless steel curtain with a #4 brushed finish and stainless steel “J” guides
- Operation – manual, invisible tubular motor, awning crank, or exterior mount motor
- Options and accessories available
- Small Flat Slat 1-1/2” high x 1/2” deep
- 22-gauge Steel (Model 6522)
- Aluminum (Model 6544)
- 22-gauge #4 polished stainless steel (Model 6566)
- Extruded Aluminum curtain, guides and bottom bar to be clear anodized. (Model 6544)
- Steel curtain slats and hood hot-dipped galvanized per ASTM A-653 with baked on epoxy primer & polyester finish coat in gray and white.
- Stainless shutters- #4 polished finish curtain, guides and bottom bar.
- Optional: Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors available for all painted steel and aluminum components.
- Extruded aluminum with integral lift rails and dual bottom astragal for aluminum and steel curtains.
- Stainless steel angles with astragal standard for stainless curtains.
- Two-piece stainless steel tubular bottom bar with astragal (optional).
Face of Wall Mount (Aluminum & Steel)
- Between Jamb Mount (Aluminum & Steel)
- Face of Wall Mount (Stainless Steel)
- Between Jamb Mount (Stainless Steel)
- Extruded, clear aluminum. Box shaped, two piece configuration with soft brush guide runners, bell mouths and travel stops.
- Stainless steel shutters are box shaped, #4 polished stainless steel with integral bell mouths and curtain stops.
- Fabricated from steel plate.
- Drive axle supported by precision, self-aligning bearings.
- Reduced Drive Awning Crank
- Concealed tube motor or outside motor optional.
Tube Motors: UL rated shutter motors address a broach range of torque requirements with various horsepower, voltage and phase options to cover virtually any shutter application. Our space conscious tube motors require only 1-1/2” of additional side room and feature a standard 5-Year warranty.
- Spring assembly designed for 10,000 cycle life springs. (Standard)
- Higher cycles available
- Fabricated from minimum 24-gauge galvanized steel, aluminum or stainless steel shaped to fit within the headplates.
- Intermediate hood support(s) furnished as required
- Manual push up doors furnished with thumb turn lock and handle (standard).
- Stainless steel slide locks provided with steel curtains (standard).
- Cylinder locking optional.