U.L. labeled fire shutter roll up door is engineered for installation to approved sheet rock, steel, and masonry construction. The Series 7500 Guardian™ fire counter shutter roll up door utilizes space-saving design with performance-proven engineering features for maximum eye appeal and fire protection.
- 45-minute, 90-minute and 3-hour U.L. labels with full compliance to NFPA-80 standards
- Standard roll up door curtain features 1-1/2” pre-painted, hot-dipped galvanized steel slats
- Optional stainless steel curtain and guides available in a #4 brushed finish
- Shop painted guides in a medium black match well with many optional powder-coat finishes
- Operation: Manual push up operation is standard. Gear reduced awning crank operation is optional.
- Options and accessories available
- Small Flat Slat 1-1/2” high x 1/2” deep
- 22-gauge Steel
- Steel curtain slats and hood hot-dipped galvanized per ASTM A-653 with baked on epoxy primer & polyester finish coat in gray and white.
- Optional: Stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors available for all painted steel components.
- Fabricated from hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Stainless steel angle bolted to the curtain (optional)
- Face of Wall Mount
- Between Jamb Mount
- Box shaped guides fabricated from 11 gauge steel or #4 polished stainless steel with integral bell mouths and curtain stops.
- Fabricated from 1/4” steel plate.
- Drive side of barrel to be provided with precision sealed ball bearing in cast iron housing.
- Manual Push-up
- Reduced Drive Awning Crank available for all sizes.
- Spring (tension) end of barrel assembly fabricated with self-aligning ball bearing assembly to support barrel assembly
- 165-degree fusible links provided as standard detection/release devices (standard)
- Fail-safe time delayed releases, smoke detectors and audible and visual warning systems (optional)
- Drop speed is controlled by viscous governor
- Closing speed to be between 6” to 24” per second per NFPA 80