Wind-Certified Commercial-Grade Door
Fueled by constant changes in local and national building codes, as well as increasing insurance costs, doors with validated wind certification can dramatically reduce maintenance and replacement costs and minimize downtime. DBCI’s wind-certified doors are designed to meet stringent building codes in coastal regions and Florida.
- 26-gauge galvanized, Grade E hard steel
- Deep-ribbed corrugation with three-rivet windlock attachment
- Maximum opening size of 18’ x 16’
- Siliconized polyester WeatherX paint over prime coat
- 20 standard colors, special colors available upon request
- Wash coat over primer interior side
- 30-year film integrity warranty, up to 25-year chalk and fade warranty Flexible wear strips
- Flexible wear strips
- NOTE: The 5000 Series are wind rated up to 16’0” wide and approximately 140 MPH. The MPH rating increases as the door width decreases.