The Assurelink Garage Door system delivers quality control and peace of mind in an innovative package. If you’ve ever hustled out of the house not certain whether or not you closed the garage door, wanted the garage door to open as you pull in the drive or needed the assurance, that no matter what, you’re garage will be safe, secure and accessible to only you, this is the system you want. Featuring an advanced tri frequency remote control this garage door opener, not only delivers an extended range, but cuts down on interference so even when you’re a block away, your garage will be ready to open at the touch of a button.
Did you close the garage door? Are you sure? The Craftsman Assurelink Garage Door system includes two powerful tools to help deal with that question. With a built-in wall timer, you can set your door to close automatically after you exit, and if you need proof to put a worried mind to rest, Assurelink allows you to monitor and activate your garage door from the web, so whether you’re in Bangkok on business or walled-in by downtown traffic, you can know for certain that your home is safe and secure. A solid system that delivers day after day for decades, install Assurelink in your garage, and get the dependability, reliability and convenience. And backed by the power of DieHard® this system will deliver, even when the power company just can’t.
DC Motor with Soft Start-Stop
- Provides smooth, ultra quiet operation of the opener. Ideal for garages with living areas nearby.
- The belt is steel reinforced and manufactured like a steel belted tire with braided steel cables to insure years of dependable, quiet performance.
Craftsman AssureLink Internet Gateway*
- Allows you to monitor and operate your garage door from anywhere with your internet-enabled smartphone, cell phone, laptop, or tablet via the Craftsman AssureLink mobile app* or web-interface*.
- Perfect for those times when you are away from home and can’t remember if you have closed your garage door.
- Allows you to provide access to your home (via garage door) as needed for family, friends, deliveries, etc. when you aren’t at home.
DieHard® Battery Backup
- Battery backup systems provides up to 20 open/close cycles in the first 24 hours of a power outage.
- Always charged to allow door control, safety sensors, and remotes to operate on stored power
- Great for homes where the garage service door is the primary entry to the home
LCD Smart Motion Detecting Wall Console
- Operates the opener from inside the garage
- Shows time, temperature, and opener diagnostic functions
- Allows for easy programming of remotes, keypads, and light and lock setting through an easy menu system
- Turns on the opener lights when movement is sensed
- This feature (built into the wall console) may be quickly programmed to automatically close the garage door after 1, 5, or 10 minutes or you can create a custom setting up to 99 minutes.
- Ensures the highest level of safety, the garage door opener lights will flash and a warning alarm will sound when closing the door through the AssureLink Gateway or the Timer-to-Close feature alerting anyone in the area is notified that the door is closing.
Tri-Frequency Radio System
- Multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Automatic sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power when the opener is not in use making the unit more environmentally friendly.
Automatic Force Settings
- The opener automatically monitors, sets and adjusts (as needed) the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
Push Button Electronic Limits
- Easier than old-style screw terminals for setting the optimal open or close travel distance of your garage door.
MyQ™ Technology Compatible
- This unit is compatible with other home activation products enabled with MyQ technology.
- Compatible with the in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information)
Quick Install Rail System
- Provides faster and easier installation. The rail assembles in 60 seconds.
- Safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Theft protection system securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage
Anti-burglary Coding Technology
- Assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
Included in the box:
- Power unit, wall console, battery backup unit, safety sensors, rail, hardware, owner’s manual
- Two (2) 3-function remotes, perfect for multi-car families
- One (1) Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN. Includes the convenient one button to close feature.
- AssureLink Gateway
Professional installation available
Extension kits to complete installation for 8’ (9-53728) and 10’ (9-53729) doors are available.
10-year Limited Motor Warranty
3-year Limited Parts Warranty
|Door Opener Type:||Belt Drive|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||38.75|
|Battery Backup Function:||Yes|
|Motor Power Type:||DC|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Open Door Monitor:||Yes|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Motion detecting wall control|
|Rolling Code Protection:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|