CANYON RIDGE® collection LIMITED EDITION series
Insulated carriage house garage doors with faux wood overlays
Beautiful and unique, Canyon Ridge® Limited Edition Series carriage house doors are constructed with an energy-efficient, Intellicore® insulated steel base and finished with faux wood composite cladding and overlays. The appearance is that of authentic swing-out doors but with the convenience of modern, upward operation.
- The cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- 5-layer Intellicore® polyurethane insulated steel faux wood doors.
- 2″ Intellicore® insulation with a thermal break. 20.4 R-value.
- Available composite cladding materials are Clear Cypress, Mahogany and Pecky Cypress. Available composite overlay materials are Clear Cypress and Mahogany.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
- WINDCODE® product available.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
- Faux wood composite overlay
- Faux wood composite cladding
- 2″ Intellicore® insulation with thermal break
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
Door sample shown in Walnut Finish.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength and durability. Read More.