Light-Duty Commercial-Grade Door
DBCI’s 1900 Series is suitable for a number of light-duty commercial uses. These doors are easy to install and require low maintenance. You will enjoy steady, quiet operation. The 1900 Series utilizes 9 ½” drums instead of the standard 12″ drum. This allows for less headroom when installing the doors. DBCI’s commercial-grade steel curtain roll-up doors are designed to meet and/or exceed operational requirements for commercial doors with little or no maintenance.
- 26-gauge galvanized, Grade E hard steel
- Deep-ribbed corrugation
- Maximum opening size of 12′ x 14′
- Siliconized polyester WeatherX paint over prime coat
- 20 standard colors, special colors available upon request
- Wash coat over primer interior side
- 30-year film integrity warranty, up to 25-year chalk and fade warranty Flexible wear strips
- Flexible wear strips
- NOTE: The 1900 is not rated for wind loads. Please see the 2500 or 5000.