Light-Duty Commercial-Grade Door
The 2000 Series is the right choice for light-duty applications requiring frequent usage such as warehouses, car washes, machine shops, auto body shops and much more. The 16-gauge, 12” drums allow for easy retraction. These doors are low-maintenance, which is what every owner wants in a quality door. DBCI’s commercial-grade steel curtain roll-up doors are designed to meet and/or exceed operational requirements for commercial doors with little or no maintenance.
- 26-gauge galvanized, Grade E hard steel
- Deep-ribbed corrugation
- Maximum opening size of 12′ x 18′
- Siliconized polyester WeatherX paint over prime coat
- 20 standard colors, special colors available upon request
- Wash coat over primer interior side
- 30-year film integrity warranty, up to 25-year chalk and fade warranty Flexible wear strips
- Flexible wear strips
- NOTE: The 2000 is not rated for wind loads. Please see the 2500 or 5000.