Heavy-Duty Commercial-Grade Door
The 2500 Series is DBCI’s heavy-duty steel curtain roll-up door with tremendous versatility and unmatched quality. The 2500 Series has deep engagement guides creating greater durability and stronger, longer lasting performance. DBCI’s commercial-grade steel curtain roll-up doors are designed to meet and/or exceed operational requirements for commercial doors with little or no maintenance and are a less expensive alternative compared to traditional warehouse and freight facility doors.
- 26-gauge galvanized, Grade E hard steel
- Deep ribbed corrugation
- Maximum opening size of 18’ x 18’
- Siliconized polyester WeatherX paint over prime coat
- 20 standard colors, special colors available upon request
- Wash coat over primer interior side
- 30-year film integrity warranty, up to 25-year chalk and fade warranty Flexible wear strips
- Flexible wear strips
- NOTE: The 2500 Series are wind rated up to 12’0” wide and approximately 90 MPH. The MPH rating increases as the door width decreases.