Porvene’s 500 Series Quiet Glide Grille is constructed using Aluminum tubes over solid steel rods giving added strength for security and features low friction nylon blocks mounted to the bottom bar for quiet operation. Clear anodized finish is standard on the guides, bottom bar and round tubes. Available anodized finishes are Gold, Dark Bronze, Light Bronze and Black. The complete line is available, dependent on size, as Hand Operation or Chain Operation and can be upgraded to Electric Operation.
- Grille Curtain
Clear anodized aluminum tubes over steel rods for added strength and security.
Clear anodized extruded aluminum with polyethylene wear strips for smooth operation.
- Bottom Bar
clear anodized aluminum with low friction nylon blocks mounted at ends for smooth and quiet operation.
Center mounted key cylinder lock operable from inside or outside (optional).
24 gauge galvanized steel painted hood (optional).
Helical torsion springs calculated for optimal ease of operation.
- High cycle option available 150,000 cycles
- Security pattern
- Dual cylinder thumb turns and protective cups
- Structural steel tube mounting system
- Bottom bar mounted dropped ceiling seal
- Thru wall chain hoist
- Fascia panels
- Stainless steel reinforcing rods for exterior application
- Contact us for other options available