The DKS 9000 series of slide gate operators offer convenience, reliability and safe operation in a small, compact design. These operators are ideally used in residential, commercial or industrial high-use applications. The steel frame and belt drive/gear-box reduction system provide a powerful, yet extremely quiet, slide gate operation. The 9000 uses an advanced microprocessor control circuit with outstanding features. Designed with versatility in mind, these operators will fit most slide gate operation requirements.
- Maximum gate width 35-ft.
- Maximum gate weight 1000 pounds* (1/2 HP) or 1500 pounds* (1 HP). (*Assumes gate is on level ground, in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator.)
- 1/2 or 1 HP continuous-duty motor
- 115, 230*, 208*, 460* VAC. (*230, 208, and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Class I, II, III and IV applications
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991, ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices are required to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions: 18.375″W x 31.675″H x 23.25″D
- Steel frame provides strength and quiet operation
- “T-Handle” release is easily accessible from front of operator
- Operator re-connects automatically when handle is released
- Adjustable partial open limit
- Direct driven limit nuts for precise gate control
- Auto-close timer 1-30 seconds
- Ports for plug-in open and reverse loop detectors – DKS detectors only
- Selectable loop/reverse input function; stop or reverse
- Anti-tailgating feature helps to control un-authorized traffic
- Standard normally closed stop circuit
- Gate Tracker reporting output provides operator data to DKS access control system
- Convenience outlets for accessory transformers
- Built-in power switch and alarm reset switch
- Simple bi-parting gate interface
Plug-in loop detectors.
Heater kit for cold environments.
Secondary entrapment prevention devices.
Bi‐parting gate connection cable.
Gate operator control stations
Postal and Fire Dept lock boxes
Surge suppressors, time clocks, traffic signal.