Insulated steel & composite carriage house style garage doors.
If you like the high-end look of wood carriage-house style garage doors, but still want the benefits of a durable, low-maintenance, insulated steel garage door, consider the Coachman® Collection. The designs vary to complement many architectural styles including Craftsman, Shaker, Traditional, French Country, Tudor and Victorian. Accented with decorative black wrought iron hardware, Coachman doors have the charming appearance of a swing-out door, but offer the built-in convenience of modern overhead operation.
- 2″ Intellicore®insulated doors provide 18.4 R-value. 2″ thick polystyrene doors provide 9.0 R-value and 1 3/8″ thick doors provide 6.5 R-value (calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163)
- Swing out appearance, overhead operation
- Fifteen base designs with optional windows and decorative hardware
- Over 100 unique style combinations
- Four factory finish paint colors
- Lifetime Door Section Warranty
- WindCode rated available
- Available in 4 carriage house design series and 15 different models.Custom designs and sizes also available.
- Woodgrain embossed insulated steel base door painted front and back for a virtually maintenance-free door.
- Composite overlay with beveled coped edge and center groove creates a detailed carriage house look.
- Windows with complete overlay and true arch designs are available in double strength, insulated or obscure glass. Grilles are removable for ease of cleaning
- Available with 1-3/8″ polystyrene or 2″ thick polystyrene or Intellicore® insulation with a thermal break and sandwiched between two layers of bonded steel. R-values range from 6.5 to 18.4
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength and durability. Read More.