Garage door model 8700 is made of vinyl and engineered to provide a maintenance free and elegant look that will last a lifetime. These vinyl garage doors won’t rust, fade, crack, or dent. It is the ultimate door for easy-care living. The vinyl garage door model 8700 is an excellent choice for homeowners in the coastal regions because of its resistance to salt air and sand.
Garage Door Features
• Twin 20-gauge steel C-channels run full length of each panel and are anchored to the interior steel stiles for strength.
• R-value 11.75
• TorqueMaster® Counterbalance
• Bottom weather seal
• Tamper-resistant safety bottom brackets
• Polyurethane foamed-in-place-insulation is permanently bonded to the vinyl skin for energy efficiency, durability and added rigidity.
• Rich woodgrain texture and deep raised panel offers the timeless design of freshly painted hardwood.
• This door has full PVC color construction. This means scratches will never show because the color goes all the way through the material.
• The UV-Resin used in the door’s construction contains special polymers that protect the door sections from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
• Recommended for coastal regions for its resistance to salt air and sand.